Monday, January 31, 2011

Save the date: 9/10/11

"It doesn't matter where you go in life... what you do or or how much you have... it's who you have beside you that matters."

The Fisher wedding save the dates have been ordered and we expect them to be delivered in a couple of weeks. We're hoping to get them out in the mail to family members and close friends by the end of February. We selected our save the dates from magnet street. They have a great selection to choose from and were reasonably priced. I think the hardest part was selecting which photos to use. My original idea was to do a photo booth style magnet with words below each picture that said: We're getting married, save the date, 9/10/11, be there. But, we opted for the magnet shown above to use some of our favorite engagement photos. We also explored a couple other ideas before deciding to get magnets. Adam really liked calendar stickers with our names and date on it. I found a great company that did these and they were really adorable, but I'm not sure how many people use daily planners. But, everyone has a fridge (this is where I put all of our invitations anyway... so it just made sense to get a magnet) We also thought about making a postcard with our picture on it or a small card with the information on it. I really like the postcard idea and I think I might used it for our RSVP's.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment