Sunday, January 23, 2011

A piece of cake

"How beautiful life can be when touched by love."

What is the one thing you can't do without at the reception? My dad would say cake. He'll be very pleased because Adam and I will be having a delicious cake prepared by Rachel Weller of Whimsical Cake Designs. Rachel and I have been sharing e-mail correspondence for the past couple of weeks... sharing pictures and ideas and I think we have a game plan for the Fisher wedding. I can't wait to see what Rachel creates for our wedding. We still have several other details to discuss during the next few months leading up to the wedding, but I think we're going to end up with a delicious, beautifully decorated cake. I'm planning to order our cake topper this week. We're getting a diamond-encrusted "F" in our wedding colors. I posted a photo of a letter that looks similar to the one we'll be purchasing.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment