Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in 1.1.11

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."
Oprah Winfrey

Ringing in the new year last night had a little different meaning than others I've celebrated. During the ninth month of this year Adam and I will be married. I'm so anxious for the tenth day of that month to arrive. I keep having to remind myself to put on the brakes and enjoy it. I just can't wait to see how everything unfolds for us. The anticipation is killing me. Some other exciting things are in store for me in 2011. I'll be starting a new position with the Naples Daily News on Monday. I was notified about my promotion a couple of weeks ago and I'm really excited to start the new year with a new job. I've also started traveling for Barbizon Modeling. So for this year I'll be taking six trips to Louisiana and one trip to Mississippi. I'll also celebrate my 30th birthday and our six year anniversary (of dating) in March. I'm exciting to see what other opportunities and adventures are in store for us this year. I hope all of you find happiness in 2011.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment