Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Clutching love

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
-Helen Keller

I have been searching for red clutches for the past year, but have continued to come up empty handed. I had this vision for the bridesmaids (who'll be wearing short black dresses with red sashes and red pumps) to carry a red clutch instead of flowers. Trying to find the perfect red color to go with David's Bridal's apple red color has been impossible. I've been stopping by this store here (Charming Charlie) every week for the last six months hoping to find something that would be perfect. No such luck! I finally decided that finding a red purse probably would not happen so I purchased six black clutches that are really adorable and have rhinestones on them. I'm pretty excited about them and I think that they will look really good... not as good as red ones would have but I think that this will work out OK. I really like the idea of the bridesmaids being able to keep these clutches as a momento from the wedding. The bouquets would have died the evening of the wedding/reception.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment