Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Showered with love

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
-George Sand

Adam's sisters (Abby & Emma) were so thoughtful and offered to throw a bridal shower for me in Indianapolis on July 30. I thought it was so sweet of them to want to do this and I had such a great time at the celebration. We played some really fun games including putting a piece of paper on our heads and drawing what I would look like on my wedding day. Looking at these pieces of artwork were hilarious. I laughed so much that I cried. The day was filled with laughter and tears. So many people said so many touching things. I feel so blessed to be able to join this "Fisher" family. I've always wanted a sister and now I have two sister-in-laws which I'm really excited about. My mom also got to join us which was really nice. She had a great time getting to know everyone. The food options were so delicious. There were so many things to choose from including some of the Fisher family specialties... cheese ball and ham roll-ups with cream cheese and onion. We sipped on champagne and enjoyed some tasty treats. The day was so much fun... I didn't want it to end.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment