Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The fashionable bridesmaids

"The truly fashionable are beyond fashion."
-Cecil Beaton

Can I get a drum roll please.... The bridesmaid dresses have been selected. I've spent the past couple of months exploring different fashionable options looking for the perfect dress. I found it a few weeks ago and shared pictures of it with bridesmaids which earned rave reviews. But, I wasn't convinced because I was worried it might not be as fabulous in person since I had only seen pictures of it online... so my amazing maid of honor volunteered to check it out for me... and she fell in love with it! I'm so excited about the dress because it fits all the requirements I had set: It compliments my wedding gown. The bridesmaids will be able to wear it again and it's reasonably priced. We're planning to get sashes (belts) in red or silver and the ladies have talked about getting cute red shoes too. I'm also considering having the ladies carry red clutches down the aisle instead of flowers. I can't wait to see what Adam picks out for the guys to wear!

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment