Friday, May 27, 2011

You're invited

"Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination."
-Roy Goodman

Our invitations are finished and in the mail! Finishing that project was one that I'm so thankful I was able to check off our to do list. I did have lots of fun making them and assembling them (with Adam and my mom) but it was a big task to complete. I spent a couple of weeks designing them and printing off all the materials then we spent a few days gluing all the pieces together. My goal was to get them out by June 1. Mission accomplished! We had a few hiccups along they way, but I think they turned out better than I imagined in my head. I can't wait to start getting our RSVP postcards back in the mail. I've heard from a few people that they really liked the postcard and didn't want to send it back. Let me know if you'd like a copy to keep. I have TONS of extras. I had to get them in bulk. Send me a note and I'll get one out to you that you can keep. We're looking forward to celebrating with all of you.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment