Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The search is over (hopefully)

"Little girls have a magic all their own."

I've been searching for the perfect flower girl dresses for the past couple of months. I really thought I would find an adorable ensemble during Easter. But, there wasn't much to choose from. To be honest, I was really surprised. When I was younger there were tons of frilly, lacy dresses that were available. I remember getting so excited about getting a new dress for Easter. There aren't many options these days. My main objective was trying to find a dress that was reasonably priced. I just couldn't justify spending more than a hundred dollars on these dresses. I kept looking at department stores without much luck. The main issue I kept running into was finding a dress that I liked that would fit both flower girls. They are in different size categories. My niece (Destiny) wears a size 3 and Adam's Goddaughter (Elizabeth) wears an 8. Designers typically don't make the same dress in both of those sizes. I have no idea why they don't but they don't. I was starting to lose hope until I found this great site Pink Princess. They have tons of beautiful dresses and I think I found the perfect one. I loved the polka dots. I thought it was adorable. I couldn't decide between the polka dots and getting one that really matched my dress and the bridesmaid dress. But, I decided to go with the polka dots. The dresses are ordered and I'm waiting for them to arrive. Hopefully I love them in person as much as I did online.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment