Tuesday, November 9, 2010

With this ring

“With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow”

I convinced Adam to go shopping with me last Saturday night to look for some new outfits for our upcoming engagement photo shoot. We only had a couple hours to run through the mall and see what they had to offer. On our way out the door... I noticed a Kay Jewelers and said... "Why don't we go in and check out wedding bands for you?" He agreed.... and 30 minutes later we had his band. We both really like it. It has a touch of diamonds, but not too many (according to him - he's not that into bling) and he says it feels comfortable when he's wearing it. The ring has been ordered and is expected to arrive in a couple of weeks. He purchased my wedding band when he got my engagement ring.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment