Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm thankful for

"Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart for friendship doesn't count the miles it's measured by heart."

As Adam and I purchased groceries to prepare for our Thanksgiving Day feast it got me to thinking about all the things in my life I'm thankful for. I have an amazing family and the greatest friends a girl could ask for. I'm also planning to marry my best friend in just 10 months. I live in a beautiful city filled with sunshine that's about six miles from the beach. I have two jobs filled with wonderful colleagues and dependable employees. And, I'm a few months away from celebrating my 30th birthday.

To all my friends and family: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you've done for me. I appreciate your friendship and love. I honest don't think I'd be who I am today without the amazing people I've had behind me every step of the way. You're the BEST!

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment