Friday, April 15, 2011

To have and to hold

To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, from this day forward...

Sorry, it's been awhile since my last post. I've been working so much that I haven't had much time for planning. My work schedule is supposed to be calming down soon so I'll have more time to focus on our upcoming nuptials.

I've been some time recently stressing over our vows. Adam and I have agree to write our own vows to each other instead of doing the standard ones. We thought this would be a great way for us to personalize the ceremony and it would give us an opportunity to speak from the heart. It sounded like a great idea, but now I"m worried I won't be able to jot down everything I'm feeling or I won't be able to say it effectively. I'm assuming this task will be pretty easy for Adam since he's a writer for a living. But, I think it's going to be a little difficult for me. I don't have the greatest way with words like he does. I did some research and found out that I'm supposed to talk about how great Adam is, how great we are as a couple and what we're vowing to each other. I think it's going to be challenging for me, but I'm for the challenge. I just need to take a couple days and start writing some things down.

I'll keep you posted on my progress with this... cross your fingers for me!

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment