Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Up or down?

"Life is a journey, and I'm so glad we're traveling together."

I’ve been trying to decide on my hairstyle for the wedding so that I can purchase hair accessories. I’ve been looking through magazines and searching the internet for possible options. The initial decision was to wear it up or down. I haven’t completely made up my mind on that yet, but I’m leaning toward wearing it up… only because my hair doesn’t hold curls very well if I wear it down. Plus, I’m not a fan of the face covering veil. It makes me feel like I’m a beekeeper. I think I’ll select an up do with a combed veil going in at the bottom of the curls. I do know on thing for sure… I’m going to wear a veil during the ceremony and a hair piece for the reception. I’m really looking forward to the massive hair and makeup appointments the day of the wedding. I think it’s a great bonding experience for all the ladies. I’m also hoping to keep it from being stressful (I’ve been in weddings where it was pure madness) I have the stylist and artist arriving 30 minutes before everyone else to get their stations set up. I’m also hoping to draft up a hair and makeup schedule for the bridal party to keep everyone on track. I think we’ll probably have brunch served as well.

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment