Saturday, December 18, 2010

Spreading holiday cheer

"One seems to hear, Words of good cheer
From everywhere, Filling the air"
-Carol of the Bells


Happy Holidays from the soon-to-be Fishers. We ordered our Christmas cards this week and included the above photo (which was one of our photographer's favorite photos from our recent engagement photo shoot) I'm hoping to receive the photo cards in the mail on Tuesday and get them in the mail the next day. I apologize if you receive it after Christmas. Things have been a little crazy for me with work and I let time slip away before I realized we were this close to Christmas.

I hope all of you have an enjoyable holiday. Adam and I will be staying in the sunshine state since I have to work on Christmas Eve. We're planning to have a nice dinner on Christmas day and maybe even spend some time on the beach in the morning. We miss and love all of you! Merry Christmas!

-Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment