Friday, September 17, 2010

And the countdown begins...

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
-Denis Waitley


Adam and I will be in wedded bliss in a little less than a year. I still have to pinch myself every once in awhile to make sure it's really happening. I'm so thankful to have found someone like him. I feel very lucky and blessed he loves me just as much as I love him. We've been enjoying the planning process so far and I think we're ahead of schedule. I'm hoping we can keep that up with our busy schedules this fall. He'll be in the midst of covering high school football and I've taken on additional responsibilities at my second job that include traveling on the weekends. We still have lots of items left to figure out and complete on our to do list, but we're both really excited about it. Of course, I'm hoping everything comes off flawlessly but I wont' be discouraged if it doesn't. I've been warned by lots of people that this year will fly by so I'm going to attempt to enjoy every minute of it. I'll continue posting our planning updates on this blog and we'll be making some additions to our website in a couple of weeks.

-Penny

P.S. This photo was taken a couple months after we started dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment